- Home welcome
- Orders & Pricesorders&prices
- Joglo Knowledge joglos in general
- Types of Joglos Different Types of Joglos
- Types of Limasans Different Types of Limasans
- Gallery Browse the albums
- Articles All the fresh news...
- Resources videos, books, links...
Joglos follow a rectangular shape base, usually propped up on higher ground to provide drainage around the building.
Four pillars support the main structure of the roof.
These are the four “Soko Guru” or pillars in the center of the building, the literal translation is “Teacher Poles”.
Twelve more poles around the main structure support the roof, these are the “Soko Rowo” or “pole followers.”